Learn languages starting at a young age!
Studies confirm that bilingual children have increased development of certain brain functions, such as memory, compared to children who learn only one language. The advantages are extensive and at ROYAL SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES, we believe that the benefits of learning a new language go far beyond the child’s cognitive development.
Learning to communicate in another language and, obviously, having contact with another culture other than your own, may be of added value in the child’s behavioural development and character building.
The effect of globalisation has given a new impetus to communication and now communication is certainly one of the keys to success and happiness. That is why we are certain learning a new language starts at a young age.
- Stimulate concentration and memorisation, as well as active participation and creativity;
- Practice listening comprehension and speaking;
- Make students aware of linguistic and cultural diversity;
- Foster education for communication, integration and socialisation;
- Nurture values, such as respect for one another, mutual help, solidarity and citizenship;
- Provide significant, motivating and diversified learning experiences;
- Develop self-esteem.
In Portugal, our Teaching Institution is a pioneer in language education for children.
We prepare and provide international exams with Universal recognition, for all languages and levels.
• YOUNG LEARNERS [Cambridge University]
Biannual evaluation: February and July
Given the close relationship between the student and the teacher, each class is a stage for learning and evaluation, where various situations are created for participation and interaction.