We provide everything you need… And so much more!
Do you want to learn a new language or become more fluent in one you already know? Do you want to socialise, see online information and invest in your future?
We have what you are looking for: enrol in a ROYAL SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES course and we promise to contribute to your personal, social and educational success.
We are committed to providing students with specific and appropriate training to start and accomplish personal projects, engage in day-to-day situations, as well as for specific exams.
Our teaching style is based on the “Communicative approach” and the programme contents are developed by specialists in Foreign Language Education, who believe, as do we, that the language barrier should be eliminated.
- Stimulate a greater interest in the language;
- Prepare students for the presentation of written and oral projects, develop communication skills and create independence in the use of their skills;
- Encourage the interaction, cooperation and exchange of ideas with people from other countries;
- To use and make the most of information and communication technology;
- Contribute to the training of new professionals who are more competitive and prepared for and increasingly globalised labour market.
These include the specific syllabus of the official education system (traditional tutoring) and efficiently prepare students for enrolment in higher education courses in Portugal and in foreign universities.
We prepare and provide international exams with Universal recognition, for all languages and levels.
• KEY, PRELIMINARY, FIRST, ADVANCED, PROFICIENCY, BEC, IELTS [Cambridge University]
• TOEIC, TOEFL [Capman]
• A1-C2 [LanguageCert]
• DELF, DALF, TCF, DELF Scolaire [Alliance Française]
• TFI [Capman]
• DELE A1-C2 [Instituto Cervantes]
• A1-C2 [LanguageCert]
• CELI 1-5 [Istituto Italiano di Cultura]
• ZERTIFIKAT A1-B2, TestDaf [Goethe Institut]
• ACESSO, CIPLE, DEPLE, DIPLE, DAPLE, DUPLE [Caple]
Biannual evaluation: February and July
Given the close relationship between the student and the teacher, each class is a stage for learning and evaluation, where various situations are created for participation and interaction. There are also written evaluation models, which enable the student to implement their acquired knowledge, in terms of vocabulary, language structure, grammar and the development of themes relative to their level.