Your future starts here – are you prepared?
You just got into university and you think you still have time to prepare yourself for the labour market. Right? Oops! Not at all!
Your future starts here and now! ROYAL SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES can give you the necessary tools for the labour market and for communication in real situations.
Our teaching style is based on the “Communicative approach” and the programme contents are developed by specialists in Foreign Language Education, who believe, as do we, that the language barrier should be eliminated.
- Provide students with specific and appropriate training for personal projects, day-to-day situations, as well as prepare for international exams;
- Prepare them for periods of study or traineeships abroad (for programmes such as Leonardo da Vinci, ERASMUS+, among others);
- Prepare students for evaluations, exams, interviews and presentations in another language (thesis defence, for example);
- Develop self-confidence and communication skills, contributing to greater ease in socialising and communication.
Being that we work with reduced class sizes, a highly personalised teaching/training relationship can be established, which enables us to include the diverse subject matters suggested by the students.
We prepare and provide international exams with Universal recognition, for all languages and levels.
• FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, IELTS [Cambridge English]
• TOEIC, TOEFL [Capman]
• LCCI [Pearson]
• DELF, DALF, TEC, TCF, DAEFLE [Alliance Française]
• TFI [Capman]
• DELE [Instituto Cervantes]
• CELI [Istituto Italiano di Cultura]
• GOETHE-ZERTIFIKAT, TESTDaf, GOETHE-TEST PRO [Goethe-Institut]
• ACESSO, CIPLE, DEPLE, DIPLE, DAPLE, DUPLE [Caple]
Biannual evaluation: February and July
Given the close relationship between the student and the teacher, each class is a stage for learning and evaluation, where various situations are created for participation and interaction. There are also written evaluation models, which enable the student to implement their acquired knowledge, in terms of vocabulary, language structure, grammar and the development of themes relative to their level.